
Maylee was four months old yesterday. They grow up so fast. I can't believe how big she is getting. Today was her well check visit. At Dutch's four month well check was when we found out that he had a giant head, so I have been anticipating this visit with Maylee. Her stats are...
- Height 241/2 inches, 61 percentile
- Weight 12.8 pounds, 25 percentile
- Head 42 centimeters, 78 percentile
Which means, her head is what grew the most since her two month well check, so her head is on the bigger side. I was bummed, I was hoping to hear that it was still in the 40 percentile, that is what it was at at two months. Oh well, I guess all my kids will be big headed. However hers isn't nearly as big as Dutch's at four months. Dutch's head was 46 centimeters at four months and it was off the charts. So her head is 4 centimeters smaller than his was at the same age. That seems crazy to me that his head was that big.
Here is Maylee playing outside....
3 comments:
Big head or not, you've got a cute boy! But I am glad to hear Maylee doesn't have a giant head :)
She is a doll! You can't tell she has a big head at all... you don't even need to worry about it! :-) Your kids are both cute.
I want to see her in person! You guys should come up to Prescott to visit since I don't think we will ever be in your neck of the woods!!! She looks so cute.
Post a Comment