Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Bumbo
Maylee can sit up alright if she is supported. So I got my bumbo back from Tara and we have been putting Maylee in it. She is still so little that she kind of drowns in it, but she looks so cute. And it is great to have the bumbo because now we just stick Maylee in it and she can sit at the table with us when we are eating dinner. However, Dutch tends to think that it is his chair and he doesn't like when Maylee sits in "his" chair. Dutch pushes the bumbo all over the house and he justs love to sit in it.
David has been working a lot lately and putting in a lot of volunteer hours at the hospital for a summer extern class that he is taking. So needless to say we don't see very much of him. So the times that he does happen to be home, he tries to spend it all with Dutch. David is always coming up with weird things to keep Dutch entertained. This is what I found them doing yesterday in the backyard.
As you can see, he tied a sheet to the swing set and was letting Dutch play inside. Dutch thought that it was the greatest thing ever. The things that dads think of, I would never think to do something like that. That is why all kids need cool dads.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ƒun ƒun! That is neat. I agree... all kids need a fun dad to do fun things with. It is all about the memories!
Miss Breezy! Hey there. It's so cool to see your blog and your adorable family! Wow, two kids, huh? They're very cute. It's me, Bethany (Goodale) Park, by the way.
Check out my blog: http://bethanypark-ethansmama.blogspot.com/
I had a little boy, Ethan, last September. I love him! Joe and I are coming up on our 5th anniversary in July. Crazy, huh? Anyway, say "hi" to your family, too, from me.
Cute!!!
Post a Comment