Thursday, July 31, 2008
Maylee and Dutch are as different as night and day with the rate at which they developed. We have a home video of Dutch when he was five months old and he still had never rolled over on his own. Crazy I know. And Maylee is just the opposite, she was rolling over at two months. It's so much fun to watch her learn how to do things so quickly. On Tuesday I was in the living room laying on the floor with Dutch and Maylee and I was watching Maylee play with a toy, when all of the sudden she got up on her hands and her knees. I was so excited. I couldn't believe that she was already doing that. She only did it a few times on Tuesday and only for a second or two at a time. Then yesterday she got up a few more times than Tuesday and Today she has gotten even stronger where she can stay on her hands and knees for longer than a few seconds. It's so exciting. She isn't staying up long enough to rock back and fourth but I am guessing she'll be doing that any time now. I think I am going to have a crawler here pretty soon. And she'll only be five and a half months old on Saturday.
I tried to get a picture of her on her hands and knees but every time I would pull out the camera she would get very excited and would just want to stare at the silver shiny thing in my hand.
And here she is working on her sitting up skill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Breezy!
Hey I am so excited to come across your blog!! Your family is beautiful! I am happy to see you doing so great! I sure do miss are EAC days of hanging out! Good times! Come check us out! www.mooreloving.blogspot.com
I would love to add you to my friends!
Hey Breezy... it's Becky. :) (Hilary's friend) Your kids are sooo cute. I love blogging. It's a great way to see what's going on in our busy lives. :)
Post a Comment