Monday, August 4, 2008
I just want everyone to know that I have finished, Breaking Dawn, and it is so good. We had a girls night out on Friday and we went to Barnes and Nobel to get our books. Lucky for us we were about the tenth in line so we didn't have to wait in a line forever. But it would have been worth it anyways. I just loved the book. I am crazy enough to admit that I will probably be reading it again in a few days, because it was just that good. And well... I love reading books over again. I actually started doing this thing where I put I check mark in my books so I know how many times I have read them. I have some books with five or six checks marks in them. I told you, I'm crazy about books and reading. And I really don't like to borrow books (although I will since I can't afford to buy a ton of books), I would rather own them, for the whole purpose of being able to read them over and over again. Anyways we had a great girls night. We met up for dinner at Red Robin and then headed to Barnes and Nobel. Let me just say that I had no idea what we were walking into. I have never been to a book opening before. The place was crazy. We actually felt out of place, we didn't think we were quite nerdy enough to be there. People were dressed up as Bella, and vampires and it was just hilarious. Anyways it was a great night and an even more amazing book. For those of you who have never read the Twilight series, you need to hurry up and start reading.
Here we are at dinner...
And here we are at Barnes and Nobel. We are waiting in line and we only have about 30 more seconds until the balloons drop and for the clock to hit midnight so that we can buy our books. We were so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It was a GREAT girls night. I had a blast. So glad you could come.. you are a riot girl. I love hanging out with you. I am about 250 pages from being done.. It's addicting and SO good.
See you at the next girl's night.. and hey.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!
Yeah! How fun! I am a little behind the times, I just finished Twilight last night and ran to Walmart @ midnight to get book number two, only to be disappointed! There were only soft cover's in stock. I know! I decided to hold out for the hardcovers! I am glad to hear it is good! I read on a friends blog that she didn't like the last book... SO very glad to hear it is good! :-)
I just finished the book last night. I don't really like to reread books, but I think I am going to go back and read them all again, I loved them too!
Awesome, I can't wait to read it!!
Happy Birthday from your horrible brother Josh. Was so busy today that when i finally set down to call it was 10pm and wasn't sure of your bed time so my goal is to call an say sorry tomorrow. Love ya
Post a Comment