Saturday, July 26, 2008
Tagged
Ok so I have realized that I have been tagged a couple of times, so I decided to just go ahead and get it done. This really is a fun tag. The rules are... you have to take a picture of the things below how they are right now. Now that was hard for me because I don't like people to see that my house actually gets messy but oh well, I'll let you all in on my life.
Fridge... This is kind of sad but we just went grocery shopping two nights ago and this is all the food that is in here.
Our closet... Ok I have to do a little explaining here. Our master closet is so tiny. It wasn't nearly big enough for mine and Davids clothes. It barely fits all of Davids clothes in it (but David does have a lot of clothes and shoes). So when we moved into our house we had to figure out a solution to our tiny closet problem, so we went to Ikea and I got a wardrobe. I love my wardrobe. So we each have our own closet, except my shoes do have a permanent resident in Davids closet.
Here's David's closet...
And yes that is really all that there is to the Master closet. Ridiculous! And here is my wardrobe...
With the doors closed
With the doors opened...
Ok so the laundry room is next. This is the room that always seems so cluttered to me. It is such a tiny room and there just isn't enough space for all my cleaning supplies. Our house really has no storage. And yes it's painted orange. I love the color.
Bathroom. I have chosen to do the hall bathroom because it is a lot more colorful than mine. Mine is just plain white and boring, I would love to change that one day but for now I'll just use the hall bath. It's a very tiny bathroom, well our house is just tiny, so it's hard to get a good shot, so I have to take a couple of pictures to show the whole thing.
Favorite shoes... I did two different pairs because they are both my favorites for different reasons. The first pair our my favorite because I think that they are stinking cute. My mom and I found them in this little shop in Sedona and we both fell in love. However I have only worn them twice because they are so uncomfortable.
The next pair are of course flip flops. Sometimes I really wish I could get out of the habit of wearing flip flops everywhere but I just can't. I love them to much.
Kitchen Sink. This one I don't mind taking a picture of because I have this rule that my kitchen can't be messy. It drives me insane. I try very hard to never leave dishes in the sink. Normally the only time they pile up is when David is home. But still I try not to let that happen.
Family room. This is the room where everything pretty much happens. We spend all of our time in this room. Again I had to take several pictures to get the whole room.
What my kids are doing right now. Maylee is taking a nap.
You can see Dutch in the living room picture with his Dad but when it was time to take his picture he was laying on the couch. He is watching his favorite movie, Cars.
Self portrait. Here I am right now, while I am blogging this post.
And I just had to post this last picture because this is what Maylee is now doing. She woke up while I was still working on this, so she is laying on the floor eating her toy frog. She's so cute.
Ok that's it. I think I got a picture of everything that I was suppose to. Now I tag... My sister-in-laws Tara, Lacey and Jadie. I know it will probably be a while til Jadie can do it because she just moved to North Carolina today, I miss you already Jadie, but I really want to see your new house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OK< I will have to get on it tomorrow sometime. I am not even going to try it tonight. Josh just got home from shooting his guns and I am helping him get them all put away and cleaned. :)
How fun! I love to see everyones house! :-) Your's is way cute by-the-way! And I love your blue shoes! I completely understand whey they are your favorite!
breezy.. ofcourse out of everyone you would tag me... ughh... but I will most likely do it. ;) By the Way, nice neckless! lol It seems like I have seen it somewhere.. Hmm
Post a Comment