Dutch just learned the most dreaded word (in my opinion). We were sitting in the living room this morning and Maylee was playing with his sipping cup, Dutch snatched it away from her and shouted "MINE". Oh the joys of learning how to share. It was the first time I have ever heard him use that word. I didn't even know how to react when he said it. Nothing came out. I just sat and stared hoping that it was a mistake and that he wouldn't use it again. But no such luck, he was using it again this evening when Maylee was playing with his stuffed monkey. "MINE"
5 comments:
ya that is the word no mom wants to hear.. but every kid thinks they need to use it.. at least he looks really cute saying it right?? your pictures are so cute of you guys playing outside.. your yard looks so nice and green.. we will have to come over when we come visit and you and i can sit on your new swing and have a chat!! im excited!! love ya!!
Well look at it this way their are a lot worst things that he could be doing. He could be a biter or a hitter. He is just 2 and if that is the worst that he does count yourself lucky. But I do know that it is a shock when you hear your baby say "mine", it just shows that he is growing up.
funny about the monkey... it was Maylee's he just took it over :o)
Sorry about the "mine" thing.
This too shall pass, when he finds something worse. JK
I hear ya a couple of Dutch and Maylee's GIRL cousins have picked that mine stuff up too. Isn't it exciting that we are finally getting a second Carroll girl off spring.
I hate to tell you this.. but he'll learn a LOT more words that are a hundred times worse than "mine". ;) maybe not from you.. but just wait...
Post a Comment