Sunday, November 30, 2008
Thanksgiving
We had a great Thanksgiving again this year. We are so very lucky during Thanksgiving because our families celebrate on separate days. So instead of picking one family and switching every year we get to spend the holiday with both. On Thursday we spent the day at David's parents house. We had a great time there and a wonderful dinner. We just spent the day visiting and stuffing ourselves full of delicious food. Then on Saturday we were able to spend the day at my parents house. Normally on Saturday we have a ton of family over, almost more than we can visit with but this year was really low key which was fun but I certainly miss all the cousins that I usually get to see. Dutch had a blast on both days playing with all his cousins. He definitely wants to play with the bigger kids now, he sometimes has a hard time keeping up but he certainly tries. Maylee is getting to be a lot more social. She will now go to people other than David and I and not cry. Which is a lot of fun for us to see her being held by her grandparents and aunts and uncles. Noah was in town for Thanksgiving and I always love seeing him. I didn't get very many pictures of Thanksgivings this year but I did manage to get a couple of had to have pictures at my parents. I just get so busy visiting that I forget to take any pictures. But I just had to get these ones . Maylee was filthy after eating dinner so I put in her my moms kitchen sink for a bath. And she looked so little and cute in there.
And of Dutch playing in the pile of sand. He just sat there with a cup and poured sand all over him, it was pretty cute.
And last but not least David got the kids to take a nap about 30 seconds before we were going to take our big family photo. Dutch and Maylee slept through all the photos except for the last three, Maylee woke up and decided she wanted her Uncle Noah to hold her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment