Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tunnel

For Dutch's first birthday we got him a tunnel from Ikea. He never really enjoyed playing with it. When he first got it we couldn't get him to crawl through it, it's like it scared him or something. It took probably until he was closer to 18 months to enjoy playing with it. And then he only really liked playing in it if someone else was playing with him. So we pretty much never pull it out to play with. Well I've pulled it out a lot more since Maylee has started crawling. I pulled it out one day after she first learned how to crawl. I figure she would be afraid of it like Dutch was and wouldn't play in there. Nope, she loves it, the first time I got it out she crawled right in. Now Dutch and Maylee love to play in there. I think Dutch likes it so much now because I can't see him tackling Maylee.

2 comments:

jadie said...

they look cute playing in the tunnel together!! that is some good entertainment for them!! they look so big.. i cant wait to give them big hugs!!

Britt said...

I love those little tunnels. Where do I get those at? Are they expensive? Email me!