Sunday, November 9, 2008
The weather has been so prefect lately. The kids and I have been spending a lot more time outside. Dutch runs in and out all day long and I just love that he can do so. Maylee is already enjoying being outside better than in. And she gets so upset if Dutch is outside playing and she isn't. She has learned how to open the screen door, so now she goes outside whenever she pleases. She is getting more and more brave on the grass. As long as she has pants on she crawl in it. Dutch has found pretty much our only little patch of dirt and feels that is where he should spend all his time. The patch is only about a foot by two feet , tucked away on the side of the house but that is where he wants to be. And if he does happen to get over there before I catch him, all he does is eat the dirt, so gross. I'm not sure if he is deficient in a vitamin or mineral or something but the kid loves to eat dirt. Sometimes I'll go out there and he has mud dripping from his chin. David recently made us a little porch swing, although it hangs from our swing set not our porch. He had some extra wood left over from a job, so he built it. And it is just adorable. So now when Dutch is running wild in the backyard I have a cute little swing to enjoy for me. Maylee has learned how to climb up the little slide in our backyard. It's only about two feet tall but she can get all the way up and then she slips back down. It's pretty cute. I just love am loving the fall weather and playing outside with the kids. It's days like these when I feel that life just can't get any better.
Maylee getting ready to mow the yard.
I love how blue the sky is and how green the grass is...
It's not everyday that I get a picture of the two of them that turns out this cute.
Our cute swing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Cute swing and even cuter kids. How nice to play outside all day!!
Love the swing and all the pictures. Isn't it fun having two little munchkins? I just love it! Your little munchkins are adorable.
Wow, your grass is so green. Ben just planted winter seed so we are hoping to see it come through soon hopefully. Cute pictures and looks like the kids love being outside!
That is a way cute picture of the two of them!
adorable pic of the kids....love the swing....
Maybe Dutch jsut doesn't like your cooking.....hmmmm
it looks like someone has been experimenting with their makeup. you look hot!
i am wishing we had a swingset after looking at your pictures!
Abby cant wait till she gets to come over and play out side with dutch!!!
I love your swing! David did good! Maylee and Dutch are so adorable! You look super pretty too!
Post a Comment