Sunday, January 18, 2009

Park

I have started taking the kids to the park a couple of times of the week to get out of the house and to be outside to play. Dutch and the little girl Abby that I baby sit just love it. I always take lunch with us because the kids think that it is just wonderful to eat lunch at the park and have a picnic. The first day that I took them to the park Dutch was going down the slide but he would only go down if I held his hand. Finally I was getting tired of having to hold his hand so I made him go all by himself and now he loves it. He goes down the biggest slide over and over again all by himself. It is just wonderful. So a week ago Saturday David and I took the kids to the park for a picnic because I wanted David to be able to watch Dutch go down the slide by himself. We had a great time at the park as a family. They have three slides right in a row so we would all get on a slide (Maylee on either mine and Davids lap) and race down. Dutch thought that was the coolest thing ever. And of course because David was there and always thinks of things that I don't think of he put Maylee on Dutch's lap and let them go down the slide together. They both thought that was a blast. Don't worry though it was the super slow slide and I was right there with them. Dutch and I racing...

1 comment:

sarah said...

How fun. I try and take Hunter to the park a couple times during the week too, because he just loves it. The weather has been so nice too!