Two weekends ago we had the opporunity to go to Carlsbad New Mexico for David's great grandparents 70th wedding anniversary. Here are some pictures from our trip.
The first day we got there we went to the Carlsbad Caverns.
Waiting to go in the caves.

Family Picture outside the caves.
Dutch and I walking down the swithbacks into the caves.
Dutch in the caves.
Maylee fell asleep, so her and I stayed at the little shop at the bottom of the caves while David and everybody else finished exploring.
We took the kids on a little canoe ride.
Maylee was making me so nervous because she just kept wanting to touch the water but I kept thinking she was going to fall out.
The kids got to have donuts for breakfast, Yum!
Fourth of July... it was such an awesome show. Before the fireworks started we were having a huge lightening storm. I thought for sure that they were going to cancel the show. But they didn't, we watched the fireworks under a canopy because it was just pouring. And the coolest thing was the in between some fireworks, lightening would light up the entire sky. It was so neat. But this first picture shows me screaming because I crack of lightening happened right when the picture was snapped and it was right over our heads. It was crazy. This is us waiting for it to get dark so the show can start.
Trying very hard to get a family photo...


1 comment:
Looks like you guys had fun! I love your shirt in your family photo!! :-) So cute!!!
Post a Comment