We've been having fun living at my parents house. Especially the kids. I don't think Maylee is going to like moving away. She is 100% a grandpa's girl. That little girl has Grandpa completely wrapped around her finger and she knows it and uses it to her advantage. But it's cute. I am so glad that my Dad loves my kids so much. One night Maylee was having a hard time falling asleep, which is weird for her, so David brought her out to the living room and my parents offered to keep her. They played with her and had such a great time. They let her stay up til almost eleven and then she got to sleep in their room. She is so spoiled here. And she loves it. Dutch is enjoying himself. My parents have a clubhouse near them and we get to use it. So the kids and I have gone swimming a few times. And it is like Disneyland for Dutch. He just goes up and down the slides, over and over and has such a blast. I am starting to get very sad to move away. I'm just having a lot of fun seeing my family everyday.
Random pictures from the past couple of weeks. Maylee enjoys chasing Mimi's dogs and playing in their kennels.
And even being at Mimi and Grandpas house, he can still sleep anywhere.
Maylee LOVES her cousin Neela and doesn't understand why we won't let her carry her around like she does her stuff animals.
No comments:
Post a Comment