Thursday, July 9, 2009

Poop Breath

Today my beautiful, sweet, cute, crazy kids did the most disgusting, nasty thing that I have had to deal with as a mom. I was outside getting a car for Dutch because him and Maylee were fighting over the one in the house. (It's a car that they sit on and ride around the house on, important to know.) While I was outside Maylee started crying. No surprise she has been super clingy all day. So I go back in and pick her up and it looked like she had been eating dirt. It was all around her mouth and on her hand. But when I took I closer look and smelled it I realized that it was poop. Yes POOP! so gross. At first I thought she must have found the dog poop outside. So Stormy comes over because I am freaking out and frantically washing Maylee's mouth out at the sink. Stormy was trying to figure out were it came from. Well here's what happened. Dutch had a blowout in his diaper and when he sat on the car it got all over the seat. That is where Maylee got into it and put it in her mouth from. Then before we realized what had happened Dutch had sat on the other car too. So Stormy changed Dutch's diaper while I was cleaning Maylee's mouth. Because she had the worst poop breath ever. It was so NASTY. Honestly it was the most disgusting thing I have yet to encounter with my children. But we got the cars clean, Dutch clean and Maylee no longer has poop breath, thank goodness.

5 comments:

Carroll Farm said...

Thank goodness that Storm was there to help - were you gaging the whole time!!??!! GROSS

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Gross!! Poor Maylee what an awful thing to have happen. I totally would have been gagging. One of my boys has tried sucking on dog poo and flinging it at my block wall and that was gross enough, I guess poo in the mouth is part of growing up, even though it is a nasty thing to expeirence.

Heather and Shaun said...

That is pretty disgusting!! I'm glad Maylee doesn't have poop breath anymore. :)

Brandi Jo said...

Oh My Goodness!!! The things kids do! Trust me... I think it is worse with 3 boys! The joys of being a mom. You get to do things you never thought you would EVER have to do! :-) Thank goodness we love them! ha ha...

Britt said...

oh my word. that is horrendous. i seriously would probably vomit.

think how boring your life would be without kids? haha.