Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wicked

About a week and a half ago I got the opportunity to go and see the play Wicked. It was absolutely amazing. I have wanted to see it for a few years but I just never got the chance. But my mother in law was able to get AMAZING tickets, we were in the very center, ninth row. It was incredible. When the play ended I didn't even want to leave, I just wanted to sit there and have them start it all over again. I seriously can't wait to see it again. I was able to go with all my sisters-in-law and we had such a great time.

2 comments:

Simply Me said...

why do i look like an idiot in these picture?

Arizona Nielsens said...

I am so glad that you got to see Wicked and that you loved is as much as I do. Now you just need the soundtrack!