Sunday, July 11, 2010
Trying to take a decent picture of three kids is just about the most ridiculous thing in the entire world. They will not cooperate. I can never get all three of the them to look at the camera, let alone smile. This is usually the kind of pictures I get when I make such an attempt.
Last Sunday however I was finally able to be successful. I had spiral curled Maylee's hair for the first time and I wanted to take a picture of it. Of course she did not want to participate. She went and hid behind Talli's car seat.
So I decided to trick her. I asked Dutch if he wanted to hold Talli on the stairs while I took a picture of him, he of course thought that was an awesome idea. So Maylee not wanting to be left out decided to join in. And ta da, I got this adorable picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment