Thursday, January 26, 2012

Christmas Morning, just waking up and ready to go see what Santa brought.
Christmas Eve we put the kids down for bed so Santa could come. And then poor little Maylee kept coming out and having to go potty, and she would sit on the toilet and cry and scream. She definitely was at the starting stages of a UTI. It took us about a hour to finally get her to fall asleep so we could start getting all the presents under the tree. Well who happens to walk out in the midst of all it, Maylee. I think I had a mild panick attack as she saw David and I setting everything up. Luckily I think she was in too much pain to register what was going on. We finally got some AZO in her and after that took effect she started feeling much better.
Christmas morning the kids slept in until 7am. I'm enjoying these days of the kids sleeping in on Christmas morning, I don't look forward to the 4am Christmas mornings. They were very excited for all of their presents and to see what Santa had brought.
Maylee got a dollhouse, which was a huge hit but not with just Maylee, with all the kids.
Dutch checking out all his cool stocking stuffers...
Opening his presents... All Maylee's presents... And Talli's... Enjoying their new toys... David and I got some gifts too, however there is only one picture of me with my gifts. I guess we just enjoy taking pictures of our kids more. David got a shirt, cologne and a groupon to the dentist, Nice Right?!?! And I got a Garmin, SWEET!!! It's safe to say that I'm in love with my Garmin.
And here is a picture of everyone after talking to Craig.

No comments: