Thursday, January 26, 2012

The day after Christmas we headed over to my parents house. It was pretty low key, we exchanged our gifts with each other and then Christmas was over. For the rest of the week the kids and I stayed at Seth & Tara's house while David headed back up to Nevada to finish his sugery rotation. We had a blast staying at Seth & Tara's. First off their new house is gorgeous, huge and just plain perfect. It really made me not want to come home to my dirty carpet little rental. I so can't wait to own again one day. The kids had a blast being able to play with there cousins all day long and never having to leave each other. Wednesday I finally decided that Maylee had to go to the doctor and we couldn't put it off any longer. I didn't want to take her to the ER because our insurance won't cover it out of state and I figured taking her to our old pediatrician's office would be cheaper than a hospital bill. I took her in they did a urine test and she was definitely positive for a UTI. After 24 hours on antibiotics she was finally feeling much better. We really didn't do a whole lot, we never left Seth & Tara's house other than taking Maylee to the doctor but it was so great having a relaxing week of just hanging out while the kids were perfectly entertained with cousins. Kade, Jace, Dutch, Maxx Talli learned a new trick while there, she can now climb onto the trampoline when ever she likes. At first it made me nervous, and now I just think it is wonderful. She can climb on herself and will spend all day playing on our trampoline without me having to go back and fourth to help her. Neela...

No comments: