Thursday, January 26, 2012

I went to Joann's on Black Friday. The first time I've ever braved the crowds. It was crazy busy and I was there for 3 hours. But it was completely worth it. I saved a ton of money and got a bunch of patterns for 99 cents. Then the other day I was at Hobby Lobby and saw this adorable fabric on sale for $4 a yard. I knew it would make my girls the cutest dresses. And boy was I right.
I had to put all the pictures on here just so you can get a feel for how silly Maylee always is. She just can't help but be silly. I also made me a new skirt. I got the lace while I was in California. And unfortunately I was a little bit short on lace when I started making the skirt and I couldn't just run back and get some more so I had to improvise a bit. Which is why the kids and I are all facing the wall. David wanted to take a picture of the back of the skirt so I could see how it looked. And I didn't want to do it alone so I had the kids turn around with me. I was so in love with how the first two dresses turned out that I headed back to Hobby Lobby and bought the only other fabric that they had on sale for $4 in black & pink zebra print. Adorable!!!

No comments: