Wednesday, May 20, 2009
15 Months
Maylee just turned 15 months on Sunday. She is getting older really quickly. So on Monday she had her well check. So the nurse takes her back and gets all of her measurements and then leaves the room to get the percentiles for them. A few minutes later a different nurse and the doctor come in. The new nurse says I just need to remeasure her head. All I could do was laugh. So she measures her head and gives Dr. Kennedy her new stats, 46 1/2. Dr. Kennedys reply is, "Well that's a little better." The first nurse got 47 centimeters, but appearently 1/2 centimeter smaller is better. Her head got a bit bigger since her year well check. She was sticking to the 50th percentile, now she has gone up to the 68th percentile. At least it took her 15 months for her head to grow bigger rather than four months like Dutch. All I could do was laugh and say you know she comes from a big headed family. I guess all my kids will probably get their Dad's big head. At least her head is still on the charts and not huge, just a little above average. As for everything else she's a little thing.
Weight 19 pounds 1 ounce.... 4th percentile
Height 30 inches tall... 45th percentile
So it looks like she is a tall, skinny girl with a little bit bigger head. Oh well she is still beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is funny. Hunters head has always measured in the 95%. I just laugh when I tell people that his hats are a size 4-7 & he is not even 2 yet. Oh well they will all just be smart kids :)
were their heads big at birth?!?!? that's the last part you want to be big when your pushing it out of you. she really is beautiful and her head doesn't look big at all.
Post a Comment