Sunday, May 17, 2009

Time out Daddy!

Lately Dutch has gotten to be a bit protective of his Mommy. On Friday, David, the kids and I were driving to his parents house. David and I were laughing and joking in the front seat. David was teasing me about something and it made Dutch really upset. He told David, "Stop it Daddy, time out." He put David in time out and then he asks me, "You Ok Mommy." It's very sweet. This morning as we were getting ready for church David was teasing me again and it really made Dutch mad, so he again said. "Stop it Daddy" and then he grabbed David's hand and walked him into his room and shut the door. He put Daddy in time out. And after he is done dealing with his Daddy he always walks over to me and pats me and asks me if I am ok. It is super cute. I love how much Dutch is trying to take care of his Mommy. However we are realizing that it is really making Dutch upset. He isn't just trying to be cute, he really gets angry if David teases me or tickles me. So watch out Daddy, Dutch is here to protect his Mommy.

No comments: