Saturday, May 30, 2009
Ever since we went camping last weekend we have been fighting Dutch to sleep in his own bed. He got to sleep with David and I while we were camping and now he still wants to. So the first night we get back from camping we put Dutch to bed and an hour and a half later we were still fighting him to stay in his room. Finally David and I were both to tired to take him back to his own bed so we just threw a blanket on the floor and let him sleep at the foot of our bed. The next night we got him to fall asleep in his own bed but then both kids woke up at about 3am. Maylee just needed a drink of water and then fell right back to sleep. But Dutch was just crying hysterically. After about 5 minutes David and I were so frustrated because we were so tired. So I finally just told David, put him on the floor and tell him when he stops crying he can get back in bed with us. Then the next thing I know it's morning, so I roll over expecting Dutch to be in the middle but he wasn't. He fell asleep on the floor again and this is how we found him...
Sound asleep half way under David's night stand. Silly kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a silly kid!! At least you're sleeping soundly in your bed.
Post a Comment