Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween

While we were in Buckeye last week I took the kids to my sister-in-laws ward Trunk or Treat. Which really got Dutch excited for Halloween. While watching all the other kids at the ward party he finally started saying Trick or Treat and let some of his shyness slip away. I was so excited. So I was really excited for Halloween night. But of course Dutch threw a big fit and said he didn't want to go or get dressed up. After being forced into his soccer outfit and out onto the street he got excited again. It took him a few houses to warm up and start saying trick or treat but he got it down. What he really enjoyed was knocking on the doors. Maylee of course is just a little ham. At every house she would stand there after they gave her candy and just keep saying 'bye-bye' and 'thank you'. And everyone loved her, they all thought she was so adorable in her Hula outfit. Which as a very biased Mom, I would have to completely agree.

3 comments:

jadie said...

im glad they had fun! so cute! and i hope davids ceremony was great! love you guys!

Dawn Walterscheid said...

They were very cute and I am so glad you 3 could come. The kids miss their cousins very much. We miss ya & love ya!

Jordan said...

Oh, they are both so adorable! Halloween is so fun with little kiddos. So, I was hoping I could ask you a favor :o) Plus I would love to talk to you on the phone...could you e-mail me at stearns1983@gmail.com with your phone number so we can hopefully get together soon. Thank you. Jordan