Thursday, August 5, 2010

Talli wore an outfit today for the first time that Maylee use to wear all the time. It was like deja vu. And while she was wearing it I remembered a picture I had taken of Maylee in the same outfit, so I thought I would take the same picture of Talli and see how much they look alike. Maybe its a mom thing, but I don't think they look anything alike.
Talli Brienne Maylee Jane

3 comments:

Cindy Carroll said...

Love the updates....and the pictures. I dont think the girls look very much alike. I still say Talli resembles Dutch more. Only girlier. :) Happy Birthday Breezy. I love you!

Stacy said...

I think they are siblings but that is just resemblance. Both very cute :-)

Have a great day Breezy! Happy Birthday to you :-)

Rich and Liz Harris said...

Totally different, but both adorable.