Sunday, February 6, 2011
I finally brought the kids old walker in the house and cleaned it off and Talli loves it. She can walk really well behind it. She pushes it around the living room until she runs in the wall and then she gives up and finds something else to do. I can't believe this little girl is already able to walk around while pushing a toy. She is getting big so fast. As cute and adorable as she looks pushing her walker, I kind of want to sit her down and not let her stand up. I'm not ready for her to be a big girl, she's still my baby. She is quite proud of herself though, she'll try and let go so she can clap for herself. She is her biggest fan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ahhhhh, she is so cute! Such fun times!
Crazy! She has gotten so BIG so fast!! :-)
Post a Comment