Friday, February 4, 2011

Talli is really starting to get busy. She has learned how to climb and now I find her hanging out on Maylee's toddler bed all day long. She loves to crawl around and stand up on it, freaking her mother out. And yep she's standing up and letting go now too. She lets go and claps her hands, so proud of herself. She has also discovered the toilet, I so don't love this new discovery. Tonight I found her eating toilet paper out of the toilet. So absolutely disgusting. I might not be able to let her give me kisses for a few days. She is an awesome little eater and will eat anything you give her, spicy, blan, cold, hot, lumpy, smooth, she has no preference just as long as it is food. She is still a momma's girl and I love love love it. When David has the kids on Saturdays, during my long runs, he says she crawls into our room and sits at the end of the bed crying, so he'll put her up there to show her that I am not there and she crawls to my pillow and lays on it and cries. So sweet! She is a sweet, fun, lovable baby and I am so in love with her.

No comments: