Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dresser!!!

David ended up getting two weekends off with his last rotation. It was a huge blessing. We really needed some days off. The first weekend we played, took naps and got lots of projects done. We finished the trundle and then I worked on my dresser with some kid watching help from David. I love the finished result. The dresser turned out exactly as I wanted it to. The only problem now is that I have to completely redo my whole living room to make it match. Oh well I don't mind. Before... During... Done.... Oh and one more, before glaze... After glaze...

3 comments:

hailey said...

Oh Breezy you've done it again.:) It looks amazing! When can I come over and see everything you've done?!?!

Breezy Skye said...

Any time you want! You are back from Utah right?

Britt said...

Breez, it turned out AMAZING! Seriously. I was STUNNED! I've shown a few people your pics. You got talent, lady! ;)