Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Girls Night
Friday night my friends and I had a girls night over at Shauna's house. I love girls night. I have only been to two so far, but they are so for me. It is so nice to get out of the house, without kids and hang out with other girls. I love it. We all got together over at Shauna's house and watched her wedding video, which turned out adorable. And then until 3 o'clock in the morning we just chatted and had a blast. I haven't stayed out that late since before I was married. I was exhausted but it was so worth it. I only got one picture of us girls. Shauna wanted to take an oreo cookie picture. But sadly enough I don't eat chocolate, so that is why my teeth aren't black.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment