Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Random Photos

I know I am making lots of posts right in a row, but I don't usually get a lot of time to post. So when I do I have to play major catch up. These are just some random pictures of the kids that I have taken recently. Dutch is eating some lasagna. For some reason whenever he eats something with red sauce, he feels like he should not only eat the food, but paint it all over his body. In the mornings I lay Maylee under this little toy and Dutch always feels like he needs to sit with her. However in his opinion the closer the better, so we are usually having to pull him off of her. And Dutch will finally smile for the camera. He makes such a goofy smile. But I love it. She smiles so much now. But I especially love when I can capture it on camera. This is my favorite outfit of hers. I am going to be so sad when she grows out of it.

2 comments:

Brandi Jo said...

Your kids are so cute! It seems like everyone is playing catch up right now on their blogs... That is probably something that I should do to! :-)

That is fun that you do the girls night out. I'll go do one every once in a while, but not nearly as often as I should. I just seem so busy all the time... especially right now getting use to the 3rd baby. YIKES... it is a little crazy.

Arizona Nielsens said...

Savvy does the same thing as Dutch with any food that has red sauce in it. Maylee is getting so big way too fast. And it looks like Dutch likes her more now.