Friday, May 30, 2008
I think that I just might pull my hair out....
I am so ready to be done with sick kids. I think I might need to be locked up in a padded room, at least that is how I am feeling. Dutch is sick again... AHHHHHHHH. Not bad, thank goodness but still he isn't healthy. He has been sick since Wednesday. He got a fever between 102 and 103 and it hasn't gone away in almost 48 hours. We have been rotating the Tylenol and Motion every three hours but it will not knock the fever. He is grumpy and just plain doesn't feel good. His doctor says that it is most likely a viral infection that he got from the hospital, that is just now manifesting itself. She told me that it will probably last another 48 hours with the way he looks. I was not thrilled to hear that but hopefully once he gets rid of this he will be back to normal. I am so ready for him to feel good. We have been stuck in this house for way to long. Once he is better we are going to play and it is going to be somewhere besides here at home. We all need to get out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, hopefully with all the sick now he is building up a good immunity for school & won't be so sick in kindergarten - or preschool if you send him. :) Hope you are ALL feeling better soon!
Lacy
sounds like someone needs a girl's night! lol.
I am sending healthy wishes your way!
Post a Comment