Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Picture update

It's been a while since I posted pictures of Maylee. So here are some recent ones of her. She is getting so big and she is so much fun. She smiles and coos all the time now. We love having her in our family.

5 comments:

Stormis said...

Yay! She's so adorable! I can't wait to play with her this weekend!

Brandi Jo said...

What a precious little girl! It is amazing how fast they grow in such a little amount of time.

I love the swing set! Great Idea!

Cindy Carroll said...

she's so dang cute.....I love the pics...good job...the swing set is way fun.,...how fun to have such a handy hubby.

Corri said...

Breezy! Gosh, it's been such a long time! I'm glad you found me. And oh my heck, I can't believe you have TWO KIDS!! I didn't even know you were expecting a second. Congrats and keep in touch.

Kim's just sayin' said...

the quote about Dutch's head is so funny. Gotta love optismitic people!!! Your lil girl is such a cutie. We want to see her in person now that we are here for a few months!!!