Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Wedding

Saturday was my brother in law, Darren's, wedding. He married Allison and I just love her to pieces, I am so glad to have her as part of the family. Their wedding day went really well. They got married in the Mesa temple. I always love going to sealings, sadly enough I don't remember my own sealing very well. It's such a overwhelming day and it is so hard to concentrate and take everything in. That is why I love going to other sealing where I am reminded of the covenants that David and I made to each other. David was one of Darren's groomsmen and I just love seeing him in a tux. Overall it was a good day and I am very glad that Allison is now a sister in law. Here is the happy couple. Sorry I don't have a better picture of them. I had my mom take a family photo of the four of us. Dutch was just smiling so big, it was so cute. Here is my beautiful Maylee. Here is Dutch. He is laying on the ground because he just got done throwing a fit. Stormy, Maylee and I I had to post another one of her because she is so cute.

2 comments:

Carbonneau said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carbonneau said...

I was taking wedding pictures at the temple while you were inside and I got to meet your precious baby girl. She is adorable. Kathy snuck her bow onto my baby Nathan while Chris wasn't looking and I have to say he looked pretty cute. :) I know what my little girls will look like now. :) Cute pictures, great update.