Here are some more pictures. We took these ones after she had a nap and was in a much better mood. They turned out better than I could have ever hoped for.
The pictures are adorable! Cindy did an awesome job! And I love how blue Maylee's eyes are!! I would love to get a tutu for a photography prop, most of the ones I have seen lately are more fabric tied to something. I love the feather look!
WOW! Look at those BIG blue beautiful eyes! She is adoreable! Yeah, I'm excited for another baby. I hope it's a girl. They'll be almost exactly 2 years apart.
WOW! First of all you have the most beautiful little girl ever! AND Mom is amazing!! I am in love with these pictures, I showed them off here, and everyone eww'd and aww'd over her! :)
9 comments:
wow those are some really adorable pictures. I just love her eyes, they are so beautiful. She's sooo cute. ANd your mom takes awesome pics. Lukcy you!
The pictures are adorable! Cindy did an awesome job! And I love how blue Maylee's eyes are!! I would love to get a tutu for a photography prop, most of the ones I have seen lately are more fabric tied to something. I love the feather look!
those are darling pictures of maylee.. she is a beautiful little girl.. i think you guys have a little model on your hands!! way cute!!!
WOW! Look at those BIG blue beautiful eyes! She is adoreable!
Yeah, I'm excited for another baby. I hope it's a girl. They'll be almost exactly 2 years apart.
Such a gorgeous girl!! Our little ones grow up so fast. I love the jewels:)
WOW! First of all you have the most beautiful little girl ever! AND Mom is amazing!! I am in love with these pictures, I showed them off here, and everyone eww'd and aww'd over her! :)
very good looking. love the props and of course what a BEAUTY!
Yay!!! I love the music on your blog...and of course the pics are pretty dang cute!!!
GORGEOUS GORGEOUS PICTURES! I love Cindy's talent. She is absolutely amazing. I love how Maylee's eyes pop out in these pictures.
Post a Comment