Today David and I celebrate our fourth wedding anniversary. I can't believe we are already hitting the four year mark. It seems like it has gone by so fast and at the same time it seems like we have always been married. David and I have had a crazy four years and I am proud of how far we have come in all of our trials together. We've had a crazy ride and have been through a lot together so I'm happy to say that we've made it and we're still together and stronger for it. I'm excited for all the adventures that are about to come our way. I'm so grateful for all the things that David does for me and our children. He is such a good person and we are blessed to have him in our lives. We won't be able to celebrate today because of David's very busy schedule to provide for our family, but we have some fun plans for next week. Happy Anniversary to us!!!
THE PAST FOUR YEARS!

8 comments:
Okay, I am totally laughing at how young David looks! He looks like he is 12 in some of those pics. And, is that you as a brunette????
Sorry, about the printer too. Brett and I would have never got that thing put back together. That could be a good parable about how sometimes such tiny things can create such huge problems!
Congrats!!! I love all the pictures from over the years
Congrats on 4 years! Isn't it amazing how time flies?
Wow has it really been 4 years. It just seems like yesterday that you and David got married. I know what you mean about feeling like you have always been married. And before you know it you will be married for 10 years. Well I am very happy for you both so CONGRATS!!!!!!! Oh it has also been 4 years now that you have been my sister! Love you
Congrats and Happy Anniversary!
YEAH congrats!!
Happy Anniversary! It doesn't seem like it has been four years since Sarah and I danced with you at your reception... I think that was the one and only time I have danced with 2 people at the same time... let alone 2 girls! ha ha... you two are so cute together. Congrats!
Congrats girl! It hasn't even been a year yet for me and I wanna die. I cannot imagine making it 4! Gotta give you kudos for that! Tell me all your secrets! ;)
Post a Comment