Christmas Day Dutch woke up crabby. The kids of course got sick once we got to Phoenix, it seems to be their thing to do when we travel now. Dutch started off with a cough and fever and Maylee just had a fever. Dutch's cough ended up in croup so the nights just got worse and worse. So getting any kind of good sleep just did not happen for us the entire time we were away. Maylee has decided that a pack and play is not nearly as comfortable as her crib and she can't sleep through the night in one. So David ended up sleeping on the twin size uncomfortable air mattress with Maylee and Dutch and I in the bed. Although sometimes Maylee ended up in bed with us as well.
We really had a great time spending Christmas with the Lazenby's. The kids really enjoyed there time at Grandma's house. They ate lots and lots of junk food and got to play with their favorite Uncle Craig all week long. Every time we told the kids it was time to go to bed they would run and snuggle up with Uncle Craig hoping he would save them from us. They have so much fun with all their Uncles, I love watching them interact and how comfortable and quickly Dutch and Maylee warm up to Craig, Chase and Darren. We are lucky to be apart of such a loving family.
Maylee and Uncle Craig...

Craig got Beatles Rock Band for Christmas and for the rest of Christmas day the boys played that and of course I joined in on the fun and was their singer. It was so much fun. It's definitely one that David and I should get.
2 comments:
oh, our little girls and their desire to be naked. I have a feeling Ashtyn will follow suit. I am glad you had a great Christmas. Family is so much fun.
Love the pictures! You look Fabulous pregnant. I know how you feel about sick kids, and bed sleeping, and traveling..that happend to us when we went up to Greer for New Years with Scotts Family. Definitly can be exhausting. Oh Do you know what you are having? And when are you due?
Post a Comment