Friday, January 15, 2010
Dutch is really talking a lot lately. He loves to sit and have long conversations with David and I about some of the most random stuff. But it is so cute. I love when he starts in on a story and it jumps all around. He is also getting really good and remember something that David and I have said and using it later.
The other morning David was taking a shower and Dutch had been in there with him carrying on a long conversations while David was going to the bathroom (sorry to much info) before he got in the shower. So then David gets in the shower and he's only been in there for a couple of minutes when Dutch comes in there and tells him very seriously, while holding up his fingers, "Five more minutes Daddy, five more minutes." I just layed in bed and laughed.
Then the other day David got home from school and walked into the living room where the kids were playing and Dutch asked him, "You excited to see us Daddy."
He is finally pass the terrible two and has entered into such a fun, cute stage. I am really enjoying him being a bigger kid. He is so helpful and so much fun to talk to and carry on a conversation with these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment