Thursday, January 21, 2010

So I think that with this pregnancy I might not get the nesting urge. I have no energy to get up and clean, not to mention that every time I bend over to pick something up I feel like someone is taking a hammer to my pubic bones, they hurt so bad. I'm thinking I must have had three pregnancies too close together because my body is having a really hard time with this one. So since I haven't been able to stay on top of my house and it looks like a war zone most the time and the winning team is the kids not David and I, I have spent my time crafting. I just get to sit in my chair and make super cute things. So that's pretty much what I have been up to lately.
First I told myself that I had to finish the projects that I started several months ago but never finished. Once I got those out of the way then I have allowed myself to make things that I have been wanting to make for a while now. And its kind of sad that it took me so long to finish these two projects because now I have to wait until the holidays again to finally use them. I just had to add this picture. When I got out my camera to take a picture Dutch thought I wanted to take one of him, which of course I love taking pictures of him and I didn't want him to think otherwise and it turned out to be so stinking cute. Dutch has been carrying around Maylee's pink purse for the last month or so and it just has rubbed me the wrong way. I just did not like him taking a pink purse with him everywhere we would go. Granted it was full of cars and trains but still it was pink. So I decided to make Maylee and Dutch their very own bags. I took them to Joann's with me and let them pick out the fabric. And now Dutch has a boy bag, perfect for carrying his cars around, however most the time it is filled with a baby and bottle, oh well. But he loves his bag and takes it everywhere with him. And the last project of the week was a diaper and wipee case. I know I am a huge slacker. I have been wanting these since I had Dutch but it took me until my third baby is almost here to finally just sit down and make them. Better late then never, I guess. And I love them. Its so nice not having to dig in my purse for a diaper, only to pull one out and have to shake crumbs out of it because the kids of dumped their bag of crackers in my purse.

3 comments:

Arizona Nielsens said...

Way to go Breezy!! Look how productive you've been lately. The Jingle blocks are my favorite!

Cindy Carroll said...

Good job Breezy...I love them. Ok...I want a bag....can I have a Mimi bag? Too cute...by the way...read the other posts too. Try the ironing board thing...sounds fun :) have David take a picture so you can blog it. :)
Love you

Kim's just sayin' said...

oh my the 3rd pregnancy is so hard, it's because you have to take care of 2 little ones and deal with the joys of pregancy. Good job just taking it easy and crafting. You won't have much time for that soon anyways!! Love all them.