Sunday, January 3, 2010

We are back from our Christmas vacation which was a blast and David starts school tomorrow which I am dreading, its been so nice having him home for the last three weeks. It's amazing how much having Daddy home, gives Mommy a lot of breaks.
The Monday before Christmas we made the drive down to Arizona, which only took 4 and 1/2 hours, traffic was great (this ties into a later story). We got to Davids parents house and hung out there for a couple of hours before heading off to our first Christmas party. Grandpa Greene and Connie took all the kids to Pump it Up for their Christmas gift. The kids loved it almost as much as the grown men. I went down one obstacle course with Dutch and decided that wasn't any fun with a pregnant belly. So David got to spend the rest of the time chasing the kids and playing with them. The kids had a blast and David was thoroughly soaked in sweat by the end. While I just got to enjoy visiting with family and taking lots of pictures. Tuesday after spending the day shopping with Fawn and Craig for last minute Christmas gifts, David and I took the kids over to the temple to see the lights. I thought for sure this year Dutch would love it. But unfortunately he fell asleep on the way to the temple and he woke up crabby. So he didn't love it like I hoped but there is always next year right. But we met up with my parents, Stormy and Spenser and Noah. So after looking at the lights for awhile we headed over to Stormy and Spenser's place and hung out for a bit.

No comments: