Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's so crazy!!!

I have to quickly post about this because I certainly want to remember all of my kids big milestones. And I haven't been super great about keeping up with their baby books lately but at least if I blog than I can remember when things happened. So last night we were over at my parents house for dinner. Maylee the little crazy mobile thing that she is crawled into their kitchen where their barstools are and grabbed the bottom bar and pulled herself up and stood their for about 10 or 15 seconds before I got to her. She is still so unsteady that I didn't want her to fall over and bang her head on the tile, but holy cow, the girl is crazy. She is six months and has for the first time pulled her self up into standing position.

2 comments:

Carroll Farm said...

Wow, that's just nuts! :)

jadie said...

you are going to be chasing maylee around before you know it!! dutch and her are going to keep you very busy!! im sure they will help each other get into alot of trouble!! i look forward to hearing those stories!! miss and love ya!!