Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Printer
So yesterday when David got home for school and work he started working on his homework in the office, about 10 minutes later he comes out to the living room and informs me that the printer is broken. I said, I'm so sorry, to which he replied, it's not your fault I'm sure Dutch had something to do with it. (If the office ever gets left open he heads straight for the printer.) So then I had to inform David that it actually wasn't Dutch, it was me but it was a complete accident. I was hanging something on my cork board and a tack fell off. I thought that it had fallen into the printer where you load the paper but I couldn't see it, so then I figured maybe it fell behind the printer and I forgot about it. Well David really needed to print off some homework so he spent about a good 3 hours taking apart the printer, finding the tack , fixing what it had jammed and then putting it back together. I felt so bad for him, all that wasted time that he could have just been working on homework. But he got the tack out and it still works. So yeah!!!
It's a little blurry but here is the very destructive little tack that caused the whole problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Well, all I have to say is that was nice of you to take the blame for Dutch :) David´s such a handyman!
HI!!! Breezy, This is Shar from EAC. I just wanted to say hi and tell you that your family is so stinkin cute!!
~Shar
Don't feel to bad, David likes to take things apart. Knowing him he was secretly having a good time. Growing up he loved to take things apart.
That stinks! That is totally something that I would do! :-) ha ha... I am glad that it all worked out in the end.
Thats sound exactly like Joe. He would have jumped at the opportunity to take apart and reesemble the whole printer. I pretty impressed David got it all back together. Good job David!
Happy Anniversary!
Hey my brother Jack just got married this past weekend and in April they are having a more formal wedding and reception when her parents can come. He was wondering if you mom still takes photo's. He loved the ones she took of Scott and I and I told him I would find out. They are looking for a good deal. So I told him I would find out.
Post a Comment