Saturday, January 23, 2010
Maylee
I know I have posted several times before about Maylee's love to being naked. But I thought this picture was just to cute not to share.
But along with loving to be naked she also loves to dress herself. This morning she was playing in my dresser while I was getting ready and when I came out of the bathroom she was wearing three different pairs of my panties. It was so hilarious.

Then tonight her and Dutch were playing with the Mr. Potato heads and Dutch's was showing us how well he put his together, he did such a great job. And Maylee was showing us that she was just using herself as the potato.
And not to leave Dutch out, he has hit another stage where he enjoys having his pictures taken again and he doesn't look away right before I snap the photo. Last night he wanted to sit on my lap and take a bunch of pictures and then look at them afterwards. Cute boy! Here's a few.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is just too funny!!! What a funny little girl she is.
You have to love a naked bottom, and Maylee with the underwear is so funny!
what a funny girl!! I wish we lived closer so that all our kids could play.
Both your kiddos are just too adorable. Love Dutch's cute (light up the room) smile!
Post a Comment