
Dutch was exhausted tonight. He started crying about 7:30 over every little thing, he was just so upset and couldn't calm down. I knew he was exhausted but he would not accept that as an answer to his problems. So when bed time rolled around at 8, I got the kids ready, put the girls down, read Dutch a book in his bed and then turned out his light. He started crying again, said he wasn't tired and that he wanted to play. I told him he needed to stay in bed and then I left the room. David came and got me about 10 minutes later and told me to go look at Dutch. He was sound asleep on his floor. I guess he decided to play and not care about me telling him to stay in bed, but I guess he didn't last very long playing.
1 comment:
Cute pictures. I love all of your posts about your kids!!! They are getting so big :)
Post a Comment