Talli turned six months old last week. I know I say it all the time but I really can not believe how fast time flies. It seems like just yesterday that we were having her. I really think the more kids you have the faster their baby days go by. She is getting big so quickly. She is such a fun, happy, content baby. She has the most endearing smile and she uses it all the time. It melts my heart, I sure love this little girl so much. She is such a good little thing and so easy. I can put her in her exersaucer toy and go into the kitchen to clean and all of the sudden realize it's been about 45 minutes and I haven't heard a peep out of her. She is just so content and happy. She had her six month well check today and she is laying on the table just watching the doctor examine her and when he got his light out to check her eyes, the second he shone it on her face she broke out in the biggest grin, she loved having him examine her. She was examining him as intently as he was her. It was super adorable.
Her stats are:
Height: 25 3/4 inches 40th percentile
Weight: 15.12 pounds 30th percentile
Head: 43 1/2 cm, 75th percentile
We had the opporunity to go to Arizona this past weekend and my mom was able to take her six month photos. They turned out adorable. They aren't edited yet, so my mom gets bummed that I post them, but edited or not they turned out adorable.




1 comment:
I'm finally checking some blogs after a little bit and these pictures are sooo cute! She is such a doll.
Post a Comment