Tuesday, October 5, 2010
I let my kids play in the rain once and now they are hooked. It poured here yesterday and when it was still lightly sprinkling the kids wanted to play in the rain. So Talli and I sat in the chair on the patio and watched Dutch and Maylee enjoying themselves in the rain. And then the thundering started and the down pour came, they weren't enjoying themselves so much anymore. But I sure was. I love, love, love to sit out side and watch the rain and listen to the thunder, it brings back wonderful childhood memories. Maylee was scared and hiding in between my legs with Dutch not to far behind her, I guess they aren't old enough to quite appreciate the thunder. And yes, Maylee thought it was very important that she wear her princess swimsuit to play in the rain, cute girl!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment