Monday, October 18, 2010

Maylee has started to join Dutch on his play group when it his at his friend Issac's house because he has a little sister, Atti, who is the same age as Maylee and they play well together. Last week when I went to pick them up, the girls had just started watching Beauty and The Beast, which happens to be Maylee's favorite movie. When I said it was time to go, Maylee started throwing a super huge fit and I had to pick her up kicking and screaming and carry her to the car and hold her down to put her buckles on. She was fighting me every step of the way. Then as soon as we pulled away and were driving she was screaming the rest of the ride home, "Turn Around, Turn Around!" She was one angry girl. And I of course thought it was funny and couldn't help laughing at her. Love that Girl!

No comments: