Monday, October 25, 2010
I love this time of year because of all the extra activities going on in the city to take the kids to. We've already been to three different Halloween activities. The first one was put on at the mall. We dressed the kids up in their costumes and then they got to go and enjoy a Halloween show and win some prizes.
The kids each picked out their Halloween costumes this year, and I'm sure it comes as no surprise to anyone that Dutch picked out the Thomas the Train costume. And Maylee's obsession with Princess' makes Halloween super easy for finding a costume.
Here is Maylee semi-enjoying her time at the mall, the clown was really freaking her out.
Dutch got to go up and have everyone sing Happy Birthday to him, since his birthday was in October.
The rec center had a trick or treat day last week. I asked Dutch if he wanted to go trick or treating or go to school. He choose school, such a good kid! So I dropped Dutch off at school and the girls and I went to the rec center. It was fun to do something that was just for Maylee too, since we don't do that often enough. And at the end of the trick or treating they had the bounce blow up toys, which Maylee had a blast playing in. I didn't take any pictures that day, bummer.
Then on Friday day the Clark County Museum by our house was having a Trick or Treat Fall Festival. So we headed over to that with our friends, Brian and Celynda and Maylee's "bestie" Brookie. The kids got to do a little trick or treating, play some games and participate in a costume contest. It was fun!
Talli went as a Flower, she was so adorable! (But it was freezing cold so she was covered in a sweater.)
Maylee and Brookie, the pictures are blurry because I couldn't get the girls to hold still.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment