Tuesday, October 12, 2010
The first Halloween that David and I were married my cousin threw a costume party. I was Snow White and David was my dwarf.
That Snow White costume has been hanging in my closet ever since that day, never to be touched again except to move it from house to house. Well Maylee discovered it Sunday night. She pulled it off the hanger, drug it out to the living room and insisted that I put it on. And how could I turn my cute, VERY insistent little girl down, I couldn't. So I put on the Snow White dress and Maylee and I had a dance party in the living room. I can't remember the last time I played dress up, but I have to say I had fun playing with Miss Maylee.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad that she is loving that dress! You have worn that dress one other time for Ambers birthday when you came as Snow White and took pictures with all of the girls remember? I still have the pictures you had darker hair then. Little girls are so much fun.
THat is the cutest thing ever. I love it!!! that is just priceless. I need a hanky.
Post a Comment