Sunday, April 10, 2011
Lets talk scary...
Typical Sunday afternoon of late, the weather is beautiful, the door is open, the kids are playing outside while David and I are hanging out in the living room. Pretty soon Dutch and Maylee both come into the house, so I went outside to check on Talli since she is now outside by herself and what do I find, this....
That's right folks, not only do I have a walker but now she's a climber. I guess I can no longer let her play outside with Dutch and Maylee without me being out there. She was so proud of herself too. Trying so hard to climb all the way up on. She sure loves the trampoline.



I can't even trust her on the trampoline even with the net because her favorite thing to do is to unzip it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment