Saturday, April 2, 2011
One Year Old!
Birth
3 months
6 months
9 months
One year
On Monday we celebrated Talli girls first birthday. I can't believe she has already hit her year mark. This past year has flown by with her in our family. We didn't have her birthday party on her birthday because her Daddy had some big exams and lots of studying. But the kids and I still made the day special by having a yummy breakfast, Dutch and Maylee being allowed to share their chocolate milk with her, playing lots of games anything Talli wanted to do, and spending some time at the park. I love you Talli girl so much. I love that you are a Momma's girl, I love how much you love your big brother Dutch. You love to play on the trampoline and have Dutch bounce you all around, you crawl away super fast when you think that we are going to take you off. You are loving the ability to stand up and take some steps, you are getting quite demanding with us about having us hold your hand and walking all over the house. You love to give great big open mouth kisses that Mommy and Daddy just love. You are determined to spoon feed your self, I'm not a big fan of this, you refuse to let us give you bites, half of your food now ends up on the ground and in your seat rather then your tummy. You are OBSESSED with the toilet and toilet paper. If you think for one minute that Dutch or Maylee has forgotten to shut the lid we are guaranteed to find you in there splashing in the water and eating the paper. I love the huge squeal of excitement you let out when Daddy comes home from school. You are such a special little girl and we are so blessed to have you as part of family. I love you beyond words and I am so grateful that I get to be your Mommy.



One of the many, many messes this little girl makes through out the day.
While at the park she figured out how to take the cap off the water bottle.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am in LOVE with this little girl!! I can't wait to see her again!! Give her a big squeeze and a fat kiss from her Aunt Stormy! :)
Post a Comment