Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Black Eye

Saturday night I'm sound asleep in my bed having sweet, peaceful dreams when all of the sudden I hear a loud bang followed by a thud and then ear pearcing screaming from Maylee. I had no idea she was even in our bedroom, let alone our bed. Now a little background on Maylee, she is not one to take no for an answer, if she knows she'll get no for an answer she just won't ask. So there are many nights that I will wake up and Maylee will be sound asleep in between David and I. Neither one of us had a clue that she climbed into our bed all by herself, crawled into the middle, took over a pillow and went to sleep and this happens all the time. However Saturday night for some reason she didn't climb into the middle, she laid next to me on the edge, or so I assume. And she took a nasty fall. I flew out of bed and scooped her up and began to calm her down. I didn't turn on any lights David and I just held her until she calmed down. Sunday morning when we all woke up we discovered that she has got a big black eye. The bang I heard must have been her poor little face on my night stand.
The pictures really don't do it justice...

1 comment:

CFI Pilot said...

That will teach her to sleep in your bed!