Wednesday, October 22, 2008
And tagged again
This time I was tagged by Stephanie.
What is your husbands name? David Lazenby
How long have you been married? 4 years
How long did you date? We only dated for four months before we were engaged and then we were engaged for three months. It was very fast and I don't recommend it.
How old is he? 27
Who eats more sweets? David for sure
Who said "I love you" first? David did
Who is taller? David
Who can sing the best? I think we would both say neither, I really enjoy singing but I know I don't have a great voice and David rarely ever sings
Who is smarter? Depends on the subject, but I would have to say David
Who pays the bills? I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are standing in front of the bed looking at it, David does, if you are laying in the bed I do
Who mows the lawn? I do, I started doing it because I was frustrated with David because he would let it get so long in between and when I was 6 months pregnant with Maylee I did it for the first time out of spite and found out that I actually really enjoy mowing the lawn, So now I make sure and do it during the week that way I get to do it
Who drives? David does, but I backseat drive really bad, it drives David crazy
Who kissed who first? David would say I did, but really it was him
Who asked who out first? Again it was David, he initiated our entire relationship, I really wasn't very interest in him in the beginning
Who wears the pants? David would say I do and I would agree for the most part
Wow I really haven't thought about the beginning of our relationship in a while, that was interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Breezy!
Sorry but you did not win the Give-A-Way! I am offering 10% off our Holiday Mini-Shoot package if you are interested (it's not like you Mom doesn't take wonderful pictures! :-)
Post a Comment